Wouldn't it be great to cut through the confusion and reboot the Mid-Life Bod !!?
And finally drop that nagging 10kgs!
Oh the joys of being “middle aged” aye!?
- Those "laughter lines" seem to have announced that they are really are wrinkles!
- Your eyesight diminishes.
- As the kids get older they get craftier at answering you back.
- You gradually develop a bit of a "Mid Life Bod" with a spreading wobbly belly, without realising it.
- It is all a bit too confusing what to eat now; there are too many mixed messages.
- The Doctor has suggested that you need to "eat healthier" to mitigate those rising health concerns. But you are eating healthy right? But somehow it is affecting you differently.
- Your ability to focus and mental clarity decreases. You can't out perform the young upstarts in the office now.
- Your energy drops, and you often feel fatigued. Yet, you can't sleep properly.
- Your libido has dropped and you are losing the fire in your relationship.
- Your fitness isn’t what it used to be, and it is hard to keep up with the kids now; they keep running rings around you when you go for a family bike ride.
But this is all “normal” as we get older right?
Well, the first three I can’t really help with. The others – I reckon that you have some control over!
I can understand the pressures of your career, balancing time with the family and somehow making time for you. I know because I've been there too!
I'll work with you to design your personal health coaching programme, based on leading science and research, and my personal experience, that has the potential to change your life for the long term.
No fluff. No bull. No fad diets. No crazy gym work outs.
I don't offer a quick fix but my approach will help you create a lifestyle change that is achievable, sustainable and rewarding.
Book a chat now to find out how we can work together to redesign the Mid-Life Bod, get back into the same clothes size as 10 years ago and invigorate your life!
Specific tailored health coaching based on leading science and research, to help you regain that feeling of invincible freedom (like when you where 25 but not so poor).
About your coach
I know this is all about you, but it could be of some interest to see how my journey helps you.
Real people with real results.